Membership benefits include:
- Priority invitations to special events
- Privilege to exhibit your own artwork
- Discounts for many performances, classes, purchases, and facility rentals
- Existing members who are listed as the referring member on a new member application will receive a performance voucher good for one season
- New members will receive performance vouchers based upon their membership category
|Friends of the Arts|
|Senior Individual **||$25|
|Senior Couple **||$35|
* High school or college undergrad, with valid student ID
** Ages 62 plus
*** Applies to all individuals living within the same household
Business Memberships are warmly welcomed. Please call 908-753-0190 for details.
Fees follow “Patrons Club” categories.
WAC welcomes donations in any amount. Donations of more than a membership will automatically include membership. Please indicate the membership level in the Comments box when you check out of PayPal.
If the amount of your donation is $100 or more, your name will be included in our Patrons Club in the category corresponding to the amount of your donation (if you prefer to be listed as Anonymous, please say so in the optional Comments box when you check out of PayPal).
|Contributor||$100 - $249|
|Supporter||$250 - $499|
|Sponsor||$500 - $999|
|Patron||$1,000 - $2,499|
|Benefactor||$2,500 and over|
If you prefer, you may donate by sending a check, payable to the Watchung Arts Center, to 18 Stirling Road, Watchung, NJ 07069.
Are you looking for something to do on an afternoon? The Watchung Arts Center needs a reception desk volunteer to greet Gallery visitors and answer the phone. Hours are generally noon to 3 p.m.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become more involved in the arts and support a wonderful institution at the same time!
If you would like to take this opportunity to help WAC, please call 908-753-0190 or e-mail us today.
The Watchung Arts Center also needs volunteers to:
- create flyers and programs for concerts and flyers for classes
- stuff envelopes
- set up for receptions, serve coffee and desserts
- sell tickets, greet patrons, set up and strike chairs
- maintain our member database, send out renewal notices and thank you letters
If you can spare a couple of hours a month to support the arts, please call us at 908-753-0190 or e-mail us today.
For more information call 908-753-0190 or e-mail us.
The WAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Your contributions are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.